You possibly have established a successful career, surpassed many obstacles and gained significant skills along the way. So what’s next?
You have the opportunity to join a global community of successful people concerned about improving quality of human life in KBK region in Odisha*. This community, the GSN, believes that entrepreneurs and leaders are the primary engine for economic and social change. GSN members get engage with Govindalaya’s activities according to their degree of interest and availability by committing attention and resources to create and lead Social Entrepreneurs and Leaders in KBK.
AS A GSN MEMBER YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
Through your engagement with us, you can create a forum where new forms of collaborations between your success and aspirations of KBKites are invented, critically contributing to improve lives and livelihood of a defined geographic territory KBK.
Guide and advise Govindalaya. In working with Govindalaya, you will advise us on our next steps and position Govindalaya as a key leader with the most powerful insights, the most effective collaborations and the best network in social innovations in India and abroad.
AS A GSN MEMBER YOU WILL ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
MEMBERSHIP in an elite global network of successful people all concerned about development of a well defined geographic territory (KBK) that may be leveraged to develop new ideas in either personal satisfaction or your connect at grassroots level;
- RECOGNITION within families, communities and institutions as a leader in the field of social engineering and leadership;
- OPPORTUNITIES to collaborate with thought-leaders in the fields of human development;
- DEEP understanding of Govindalaya’s value proposition – our Search and Selection processes that has guided us so far and helped shape the field of Development; and exposure to Govindalaya’s programs, staff and partners;
- AVAILING facilities and privileges created by Govindalaya to experience prospering rural India if and when you intend visiting KBK region for a cause or holidaying for pleasure.
YOUR financial contribution, a minimum pledge of INR 10,000/- a year, to join the GSN in India represents a sustainable funding source for Govindalaya’s ventures and activities in India. Being registered under Sections 12A & 80G of Indian Income Tax Act, you can avail tax exemption for contribution made to Govindalaya.
For further explanations, if required, please contact me through email@example.com or 9891044766.
* KBK (Koraput-Balangir-Kalahandi) region accounts for 30.59% geographical area and about 20% population of the state of Odisha in India. This region comprises of 8 districts, namely Kalahandi, Nuapada, Bolangir, Sonepur, Koraput, Malkangiri, Nabarangpur and Rayagada.