Besides monitory reasons we work for following substantial reasons for working.
- KBK (Koraput-Balangir-Kalahandi) region needs our skills, and we feel obliged to supply them.
- We like spending time in doing something we are good at.
- We like being productive.
Our Work Philosophy
Knowing values of our work, allows us to:
- work out what we hope to achieve through working – what our overall ambitions are set meaningful goals for ourselves
- choose jobs that satisfy us in ways that are deeper than our ‘hip pocket’
- understand why we feel dissatisfied in doing jobs that do not fit with our values.
Why others work for us?
- to perform rewarding and meaningful activities
- for companionship.
‘Rewarding’ and ‘meaningful’ work allows them to:
- feel that they fit into and contribute to society
- feel a sense of wellbeing and accomplishment
- meet and interact with people of different backgrounds and cultures.
- meet some of their financial requirements
How we ensure Job satisfaction
People get satisfied from the jobs they do for Govindlaya for the same:
- pays them fairly for the work they do
- proves their societal relevance
- provides a protective environment and ensures their safety as they work
- gives them a social life and identity
- gives them a sense of personal achievement by presenting them with new challenges, helping them grow and be creative
- makes them feel good about themselves – they can see themselves gaining experience, expertise and status, and being acknowledged by their colleagues and superiors.